Disney Plus is currently one of the most popular streaming services in the world. With the full list of Disney classics available, as well as new favorites like Hamilton and exclusives like Muppets Now, it’s not hard to see why. But when it comes to technology, sometimes you just need a little help to get ahead. One of the issues people are seeing right now is a message prompt telling them to go to disneyplus.com/begin. Here’s what to do if you see that message on your screen.
Why choose Disney Plus?
Here are some reasons listed below to answer your question:
- It provides classic animated films by Disney for an example – ‘The Lion King’, ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’. In addition, it offers movies and other stuff from Pixer, Star Wars, national geography, marvel.
- It provides an exclusive and original tv shows and movies from different sources.
- It is available at an affordable price for its users since it offers a free month with its annual subscription and it costs $6.99 per month to access Disney Plus’s exclusive content.
- Disney Plus offers family-friendly content as well so that you can enjoy movies and tv shows with your family.
How to Register for DisneyPlus online account?
- Go to the official site or visit disneyplus.com/begin.
- Choose the sign-in option as you’ll see on the screen.
- Enter the personal details in the respected fields and select Continue.
- Next, agree with its terms and conditions and then choose Create Account option.
- As you do that your account creation process is being completed.
How to Download and Install DisneyPlus App on a Smart TV?
- You can download the disneyplus app by using Play Store, follow the given steps:
- Go to Google Play Store on your TV.
- Then search for Disneyplus.
- From the given list of results, pick one best suited option.
- Click Download, install, add option, as you’ll see.
- As you do that the downloading process will begin.
- And the App will be shown on the Home Screen.
Activate DisneyPlus on Android/iPhone/iPad/Tablet – Disneyplus.com/begin
- Go to Disney Plus App on your device.
- Then sign-in/login to your account using your personal details.
- Now you’ll the 8-digit code on the screen.
- Visit disneyplus.com/begin using a web browser.
- Go to the sign-in page and enter that code to activate.
- As you do that the activation process is being completed.